• lower transport costs thanks to low net weight
• lower export costs
• no IPPC-ISPM15 handling necessary
• fault-free circulations
• no need for any repairs
• sustainable and long-lasting products made from virgin or recyclable plastic
• HDPE is dimensionally stable at temperatures ranging from -40 °C to +70 °C and is resistant to most acids, alkalis and chemicals
• safe handling thanks to anti-slip edges and locking devices
• no electrical charging of the load thanks to conductive plastic
• optimum cleaning properties thanks to smooth surfaces
• process reliability ensured by way of dimensional stability
• acids, alkalis and chemicals
• long-lasting thanks to high circulation rates in distribution
• optimum solution for automated storage and picking systems
• precise dimensions and shape enable optimum production processes
• acids, alkalis and chemicals
• low energy consumption during production and transportation
• makes work easier for staff
• high loading capacity and stability thanks to special construction and extension options
Nest Plastic Pallets
Light, space-saving, and reliable – in logistical terms, those are the things that pallets need to be. By stacking, our plastic pallets made of recycled HDPE or PO reduce volume by up to 75%. Their conical bases interlock, reducing storage and transportation costs. The consistent lightweight design facilitates handling and makes these pallets optimal carriers for export. Even in a closed pool, nest plastic pallets stand out due to their consistent quality at high circulation rates – and the attachable skids mean that there are more ways to use them.
Eco Plastic Pallets
Small Price – Big Loads!
Our Eco family plastic pallets have the optimal cost-benefit ratio. These monoblock pallets, optionally made of HDPE/PP or PO, carry heavy loads with low tare weight – ideal for closed circuits, product distribution, production facilities, and exporting. With their stable skid construction, they are best suited for automated conveying systems and high rack storage.
Endur Plastic Pallets
Robust Premium Products
Durable, insusceptible to impact, and extremely robust – the Endur family's high-quality plastic pallets made of virgin material or recycled PP makes them suitable for high circulation rates. The gas-injection manufacturing process creates internal cavities in the pallets' support system. That makes Endur plastic pallets particularly resistant to bending and resilient when they are used in high-bay racking. Optional slide protection on the top deck, bottom deck, or bottom support will satisfy all high-performance pallet needs.
Hygienic Plastic Pallets
Easy to clean, easy to dry with a smooth and closed surface!
Our Hygienic family plastic pallets offer the perfect combination of mechanical performance and hygienic requirements. Completely closed pallets have no cavities, which keeps dirt from accumulating. Cleaning is also fast and easy. Made of food-safe HDPE – without any metal reinforcements – they are standard equipment in many industries.